Welcome to our Jewellery guide! Here you will find information about different types of Jewellery, including gold, silver, diamond, and platinum.

Gold Jewellery: Gold is a precious metal that has been used in Jewellery making for centuries. It is a popular choice due to its durability and versatility. Gold Jewellery comes in different colours, including yellow, white, and rose gold. The carat weight of gold determines its purity, with 24 carats being the purest form. However, 18 and 14 carats are commonly used for Jewellery making as they are more durable.

Silver Jewellery: Silver is a popular choice for Jewellery as it is affordable and versatile. It has a lustrous appearance and is often used for decorative purposes. Sterling silver is the most common type of silver used in Jewellery making, which is 92.5% pure silver with the remaining 7.5% made up of other metals for added strength and durability.

Diamond Jewellery: Diamonds are a girl's best friend, and for a good reason! They are one of the most valuable and durable gemstones, making them perfect for use in Jewellery. The 4 C's of diamonds - cut, clarity, colour, and carat weight - determine their value. Diamond Jewellery is available in a wide variety of designs, from classic solitaire rings to diamond-studded bracelets and necklaces.

Platinum Jewellery: Platinum is a rare and precious metal that is highly durable and resistant to corrosion. It is used in Jewellery making due to its purity, which is usually 95% or higher. Platinum Jewellery has a beautiful silvery-white colour that does not fade or tarnish over time. It is also hypoallergenic, making it a popular choice for people with sensitive skin.

In conclusion, whether you prefer gold, silver, diamond, or platinum, there is a type of Jewellery that will suit your taste and budget. Each type of Jewellery has its unique characteristics and features, so it's essential to choose the one that best meets your needs. We hope that our Jewellery guide has been helpful in your search for the perfect piece of Jewellery!

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Click Accept to continue.