What information do we collect?
-We collect information from visitors to this website in order improve our offering for members and visitors.
- We collect your details when you email or telephone us with an enquiry or complete our online contact form.
- We also collect information about the transactions you undertake through this site including partial details of payment cards used. Full card details are never stored on our systems.
- In addition to the above, we collect information automatically about your visit to our website. Please see our Cookies Section for more details.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
- Administering membership records
- Providing reservation or booking services for our events
- Conducting market research
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed an online form.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us at email@example.com
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
- Business partners;
- Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf;
- Suppliers we engage to process publications on our behalf;
- Successors in title to our business.