10 Ultimate Reasons to Invest in Gold this Akshay Tritiya
Akshaya Tritiya is one of the most sacred festivals ushering happiness, wealth, prosperity and auspiciousness. Celebrated widely all over India, it is believed that commencing something paramount on this day will always emerge victoriously.
This special day is known to be symbolic of good luck, success, fortune gains and everlasting abundance. Speaking of purity and abundance, gold and Akshaya Tritiya are intrinsically linked. According to the fascinating Hindu mythology and astrology, buying gold on this day is considered pious.
Indeed, Indians have immense love for this precious metal and indulge in buying gold for all kinds of celebrations, the most special being Akshaya Tritiya. But why exactly is this considered the right time to purchase gold and how is it a win-win investment?
1. Holy Worship: Goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu - Gods of wealth are worshipped on this day and if you get gold in your home, it is like welcoming them into your home forever in the form of gold.
2. Inception of Golden Age: According to Hindu scriptures, Akshaya Tritiya marks the start of the first Yug – Satyug or the Golden Age where Lord Krishna bestowed Draupadi with a leaf in which abundance of food appeared for the Pandavas, who were then in exile.
3. Auspicious Time: It is believed that the sun shines the brightest on this day. Sun manifests gold and buying gold on this day marks power and strength.
4. Golden Legacy: Acquiring gold on this day adds to your eternal wealth, bringing everlasting prosperity and abundance in your life and all your family generations.
5. Fruitful Investment: On this very day, starting a new venture is to begin on a good day, followed by lifelong fortune. Many indulge in gold investment for a better and brighter future!
6. Purity of Interest: Gold holds high regard among us, Indians. It is symbolic of purity and never goes out of style which makes it the best buy for Akshaya Tritiya.
7. Eternal Wealth: As the term ‘Akshaya’ means 'never diminishing,' it is believed that buying gold on this holy festival guarantees endless wealth.
8. Timeless Elegance: Owning gold jewellery makes you look regal and refined. Its timeless grace makes it perfect for this designated day of prosperity.
9. High Appreciation: Investment in gold is very prevalent in India since our forefathers and holds utmost importance even today. It acts as a safe asset with great future appreciation and a promise of realistic profits.
10. Finest Gift: Every special occasion calls for a unique and thoughtful gift for your loved ones. And when it comes to Ranka Jewellers, their finest assortment of both traditional and contemporary designs marks perfection in every aspect. It’s time to experience the joy of gifting gold from an irresistible choice of the best!
Welcome to all you Gold lovers to discover our world of Gold. This Akshaya Tritiya, let the revelries begin with Ranka Jewellers!